- The Blue Chip Showcase is played over 3 days and is open to elite level U14 – U19 teams.
- U14 will be tournament format with a championship game. Teams will play Saturday and Sunday, with some playing on Friday evening as well.
- U15-U19 will be showcase format with all teams playing 3 games. This means each team will only play 1 game per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to allow players to maximize their talents in front of the college coaches. All U15-U19 teams will play on Friday. Friday games will begin at 8 am.
- Located in and around Cincinnati, Ohio. Because of the size of this event, satellite sites will be used as well.
- We will host National League Conference games (Midwest, Great Lakes, Midsouth) and state league games (OSSL, KPL).
- Hosted over 100 National League and state league games each weekend in 2019.
Stay - Eat - Play Recommendations* Powered By
*These recommendations are from ThatisaFoul and not the event. Hotels may or may not be included in “Stay to Play” Tournament requirements. Visit the tournament website for more details on their most updated policies.